Let’s create new growth and product opportunities of the second generation. Be an innovator and learn how to create tailor-made investment solutions for all asset classes.
It's gonna be big this time!
Let’s create new growth and product opportunities of the second generation. It’s about a modular future tailored to your needs. Be an innovator and create tailor-made investment solutions for all asset classes.
#JOIN THE COMMUNITY on Tuesday, 14th May 2019
Pelikanplatz 18, 8001 Zurich
Tuesday, 14 May 2019
- 13:00 Door opening / Registration
- 13:30 Late Flying Lunch served by Kaufleuten
- 14:00 GENTWO Introduction
- 14:15 STORIES presented by our Business Partners
- Finka GmbH (Cattle Ranching)
- LEND Switzerland AG (Marketplace Lending)
- TokenSuisse AG (Securitization Platform)
- Symate Capital AG (FX Strategies)
- Tavis Capital AG (Digital Asset Management)
- Crypto Broker AG (Time for Digital Assets)
- 15:15 Networking Break with Coffee & Cake
- 16:00 STORIES presented by our Business Partners
- Banca Credinvest SA (All Asset Issuances)
- Eastwood (Forestry)
- Resilience AG (Portfolio Management)
- Digital Value (Mining)
- Make-it GmbH (Actively Managed Crypto Certificates)
- Viopas Partners (Sustainable Healthcare)
- Lemvi SA (Crypto-Arbitage Strategy)
- 17:00 Networking Break with Coffee & Cake
- 17:45 Keynote Speeches
- Nicolas Ramelet (Swiss Compliant)
- Interactive Brokers (Online Brokerage)
- Lykke (Future of Finance)
- CAT Growth (Corporate Financing)
- CV VC AG (Venture Capital Today)
- 18:30 Networking Break
- 18:45 Panel Discussion including Q&A
- Turicum Private Bank (Mr. Louis Bisang)
- Interactive Brokers (Mr. Toma Montanari)
- REYL & Cie. (Mr. Michael Welti)
- CV VC AG (Mr. Mathias Ruch)
- GENTWO AG (Mr. Patrick Loepfe)
- 19:30 Networking Apéro
We securitize (all) assets and, ultimately, this is about conventional and unconventional stories. What is the story about? Our partners will give you an exciting pitch that does quickly and succinctly these few things: vision and value proposition of their business or strategy, the (client’s) problem, target market and opportunity, their solution.
PanelPurpose-driven collaboration results in innovation and growth. But how to work effectively with the new world’s key players?
Genuine partnerships matter between financial service providers. It is a discussion about how to build up an effective innovation management efficiently. Who/what are the key drivers, who delivers which added value best, how should this be organized and what are the remaining challenges. Representatives of the traditional and the newly developing investment world will participate in the discussion.
Events are better when your friends are there, too. So, who are you bringing?Send the invitation link to a friend.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Asset Rush Event!
Your GENTWO and Partners